Content Updated On : 2022-05-28

Big companies: We donโ€™t hire self taught developers.

Also big companies: But pay for our certificate and you can get a job.

30 minutes

Every developer must remake themselves every 18-24 months.

30 minutes

Pair programming is 20% doing things right, 80% identifying the things we were about to do wrong and then not doing them.

30 minutes

Multitasking is a myth.
The only way to get more tasks done is to do them one at a time.

30 minutes

JavaScript is a safer investment than Crypto.

30 minutes

There's a special place in my heart for the company that hires the:

- bootcamp grad
- the self-taught coder
- the junior developer

Kudos to you. You are changing lives.

โค๏ธ๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿงก

30 minutes

If you consider yourself a programmer you absolutely have to use a debugger.

The debugger gives you more information to work with when you need a more detailed understanding of what your program is doing.

Not using a debugger is a mistake made by a lot of begginers.

Use it.

30 minutes

A new framework is like a forest. The documentation is your compass.

30 minutes

2004: โ€œLOL coding JavaScript is not a jobโ€

2021: โ€œYou better learn JavaScript to get a jobโ€

30 minutes

Learning from your/other's mistakes early is a skill.

30 minutes

Any fool can write code that a computer can understand. Good programmers write code that humans can understand.

30 minutes

Automation may take time which can be done in few minutes or so, but the feeling of automation and the long-running process will make efforts worth it.

Automation is not necessary but it's important if you can automate smaller task which takes time.

keep it simple.

30 minutes

No code is created for eternity.

If something doesn't work out as well as you'd like to, change it!

This is why designing your code for maintainability is so important. You don't want to build a wall you'll later have to climb yourself.

30 minutes

If you don't fail, you're not even trying.
To get something you never had, you've to do something never did.


IG - @quotesloft
Tweet - @quotesloft

30 minutes

Programming is just like gym, the more consistent and regular you are in doing your exercises, the more in shape you'll be.

30 minutes

Coding takes 80% of the project time. The remaining 20% for the docs takes forever. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜Ž

30 minutes

Learning how to read API docs is one of the most important skill for every developer ๐Ÿ‘

30 minutes

Tips to improve as a software developer:

- read articles
- focus on fundamentals
- pick the right tools
- be nice to others
- learn best practices
- follow communities
- don't be afraid to ask for help
- always have a high-level picture

30 minutes

Pair programming isn't 2 people doing the work of one. It's 2 people avoiding the rework of 7.

30 minutes

Support Peepal Farm

Note : Put this video here to spread the idea of peepal farm to more and more people. If you want to help peepal farm just buy their product or adopt any animal.